Sparks Electric is made of trained and qualified electricians up to Level 2 and Level 3, 17th Edition. Sparks Electricians have been certified with the City & Guilds Certificate Part P and have the ability to grant certifications on Inspection and Testing of domestic Installations, plus they have been certified with 2391 practice and theory in commercial inspection and testing.
Sparks Electric Key Technical Skills
- First fixing and second fixing of domestic installations
- Familiar with all aspects of Electrical Health & Safety
- Testing of electrical fixtures and systems
- Fault finding
- Comprehensive working knowledge of installation and maintenance procedures
- Fire alarm maintenance and installation
- Installing temporary lights using 110 v transformer on construction sites
People at Sparks Electric
All our people are friendly individuals with excellent decision making and analytical skills.
They are always accurate on their deadlines and targets, and they have a firm knowledge of installation and maintenance procedures.
All our electricians have years of experience and are approved JIB professional electricians and domestic installers.
We guarantee that the combination of their skills, experience and friendly approach will make them your favourite contractors on all your electrical.